92 park ave..SP4 15 and sundown amps

Do it. Get the 99 cent cans of black spray paint from the hardware store, that way you won't need to use that much bedliner to get the full color or darker, thick black finish.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

well.......i kinda thought something looked wrong with the alt when i opened it.so before i left for work i took a couple pics of the one that's currently on my car.and after a few emails back and fourth with mike it seems there was a mix up in shipping.so this alt has to get shipped back to him.good thing is he will have that one out to me tomorrow,so i should still be able to do the install this weekend.

i just want to say that his customer service is even better than what Ive herd from other people.mike is a stand up guy.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

At least Singer is sending the correct one out asap, no hassle of sending that back, rebuilding it, and all that jazz

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

yes sir,mikes a good guy!he said he threw some extras in the box with it..he shipped it out today,should be here Friday.not sure if my wire will be here though.but at least ill be able to install the alt

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

yea im happy with his cs.even though there was a mix up in shipping it dont matter.he has done everything in his power to make things rite..i see you posting on a lot of the pics lmao

yea im happy with his cs.even though there was a mix up in shipping it dont matter.he has done everything in his power to make things rite..i see you posting on a lot of the pics lmao

I am a SINGER nut hugger.. you bet...

MINE??

Archived