DB DRIVE PD 2000.1 AT 1 OHM

DB DRIVE A7 100X4

(2)DB DRIVE S3 COMPONENTS

AUDIO TECHNIX OFC WIRE

DURLAST GOLD TOP UP FRONT

STOCK ALT

BIG 3 UPGRADE

MY PROBLEM:

system works all perfectly until i get it cranking if i start to push my subs a little they will cut out my mono block will go out and my 4 channel continues to play, i tested voltage up at the battery and at the amp im getting around 13.8- 14 volts didnt really give a good test to be honest ( hoping its a battery or alt problem just bouhgt these amps), when ever i crank it in about a couple seconds my amp will just go. every once in a while it will go into protect what could be my issues or what test can i do

my grounds look good,

something that i have done that might be bad but not sure, i have a run of audiotechnix big ofc wire to the back into a distribution block out of that i have a 4 gauge run to the 4 channel ---- how ever to my sub amp from the block i have a 4 gauge out into a double fuse holder and then out of that i have 2 4 gauge into my amp since it dual 4 gauge input is this cool ?

any ways thanks hopefully i can get this fixed do i need a new ALT another battery or what !!!?

:gayhaaay1:

You said you have a run of four gauge split into two runs of four gauge that go to your amp? I'd definitely either run two complete 4 gauge cables, or get some 1/0 and then split that into the two 4 gauge runs to the amp. You'll get much better voltage that way, and it could keep your amp from going into protection, if that is what's happening.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Archived