Jump to content

Just a couple shots you might like....


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is making me want to dig out my old Olympus SLR. Film isn't cheap but damn does it get some nice shots, unfortunately I don't have the gear to process my own negatives anymore.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

Showprints.com they do excellent work, used to sell cameras in the camera store there and worked the lab there sometimes. They even do b&w by hand with dodge and burn if you want.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Showprints.com they do excellent work, used to sell cameras in the camera store there and worked the lab there sometimes. They even do b&w by hand with dodge and burn if you want.

That would be ideal since almost all my shots are B&W :) Thanks for the tip

I'm gonna hate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2681 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...