Fish Chris Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 I've been getting really lucky with Birds of Prey this year. I thought the shots of this little Sharp Shinned Hawk came out nearly technically perfect..... I don't normally shoot man made stuff, but this Hyabusa 1300 looked SO bad @$$ ! I actually asked the owner if I could shoot it, and he said sure Looked like it was 170mph, sitting still Hope you like them... Peace, Fish
JEMT8 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 That hawk is crazy. Nice job! formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Azagtoth502 Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 What camera? & damn nice pics. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Skrilla Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 The first pic of the hawk looks a tad out of focus. The second picture looks awesome! 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
Fish Chris Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 Thanks guys. Hey Skrilla, with my POS camera it could be. (well, its not a bad camera, its just had an AF issue from day 1... twice to Canon, and they never could fix it) but still, shrunk down to 100%, and with my reading glasses on, I think its pretty close..... Peace, Fish
Socky Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 I had a problem with my cannon after 1 month of having it. Dust was in the body where the lenses changed and it was such a small amount it made it shut off and not save pictures. 200 bucks later now it works lol. I just got a 300mm zoom for it, how big is your zoom when you took the picture of the hawk? Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell Kenwood H/U 1/0 wire, 136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily 2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's 3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz
8ight Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Those all look really good! I'm gonna hate
Fish Chris Posted February 6, 2013 Author Report Posted February 6, 2013 Thanks again guys. Socky, my lens is not a zoom. It's a 400mm F5.6 prime lens. Actually, even the lens I used for the bike is a 50mm prime. < Both of these lenses are great. Its my camera which misses AF so often, that kills me. I want a Canon 7D SOOO bad ! Fish
Quiet Posted February 6, 2013 Report Posted February 6, 2013 Prime > zoom all day long. 17-35mm L though is a nice piece of glass too. Nice shots! 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.