I heard that even running water through the vacuum line while the car is running and engine is warm will clean the combustion chamber pretty good. I'm sure it would as anyone who has had a head gasket go bad will find the cylinder with the leak will be as clean as a whistle.

Yeah I did this in the parking lot of our local auto store. One of th sade tree mechanices from across the way came running up to my car thinking it was on fire lol.

A word of caution tho.... make sure you pour it in the brake line slowly or you will stall out your vehicle. Also in some cases you may set off the o2 sensor code and your check engine light will come on. Don't freak out. You set it off because your blowing all that garbage out of the exhaust. Just drive it for a few days and it will go off.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

To be honest its not hard to do...... There are a bunch of vids on youtube but this is the basics:

Pull the brake boost hose off (side thats connected to the booster)

Startup the vehicle and pour the seafoam into it into the line slowly.

Turn off the vehicle and let it set for about 5-10 mins. (reconnect the vacume line)

Startup the vehicle and rev the engine to about 1-1.5k rpms for like 3-5 mins. (it will smoke like crazy)

After that go and drive the vehicle on the highway for about 30mins.

cake

I pour a whole can in mine but idk if id recommend it on a first try...

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I used it in my 06 Civic and my 94 F350 and it did wonders on both. On the civic it was really fun cause there was a serious amount of white smoke which I panicked on at first, but then after my buddy said it's doing what it's supposed to do I thought it was cool. That was like 3 years ago. Probably due for another round on it.

But the truck was different. Car was in the break booster, but the truck I did in the carb and I ended up using a whole can on that shit. Did the whole can, half at a time, with an hour or so break between. Then did one can in each gas tank and filled them up. I had a horribly sluggish 460 which was why I did it. After spraying in the carb, and then after emptying both tanks, she has much more power now. It breaks loose now at the light if I want to, and on the freeway if I want to pass some douchebag in the left lane going slow, I can do it now no problem. Before it just wouldn't go anywhere.

For those looking to do this, for sure look at the you tube videos on how to do it. Very informative and simple to follow.

ALSO NOTE ------ DO NOT DO THIS WHEN THE EXHAUST IS FACING ANY BUSHES OR FLOWERS OR TREES ETC. I found this out after doing the truck. I had it backed in to the side driveway at my house, and my yard is separated from my neighbors by a bank of shrubs, and when I came out the next day the area in front of my truck's exhaust was looking pretty bad. The day after that it was worse, and that was a Monday. By the weekend it was completely dead and looked like someone had burnt that area.

Archived