I bought a can today and put it in my gas with a full tank.. I can tell a huge difference in engine noises deminising. Also, I feel like my acceleration is a bit better. For $5 I thought I'd give it a try.

Maybe I'm crazy and it's some kinda placebo effect. What do you guys think? Does it really work?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I thought so. The shit's magic.

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

putting it in your gas tank just cleans the injectors and whatever else it comes in contact with along the way.

putting it in your brake booster line with the car running (reference the shit ton of youtube videos/guides for this) cleans the top of the pistons and valves etc etc.

gotta try this out sometime...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Hmm, maybe I should buy another can and do that.

I've been having some issues with my car throwing a cat code (0420).. The mechanic told me it wouldn't hurt to try this stuff.

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(1) Mechman 240

TEAM NWSPL

155db outlaw

I used it in the gas tank and through the throttle body to clean pistons and whatnot. I didn't get too much of a difference. Small, but not much.

If you do it through the Brake booster, make sure you know exactly where it ends up.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

• 2 weeks later...

Seafoam Deep Creep for the throttle body, then half a can of Seafoam in the gas and the other half in the vacuum line and it will clean you right up.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I bought a can today and put it in my gas with a full tank.. I can tell a huge difference in engine noises deminising. Also, I feel like my acceleration is a bit better. For $5 I thought I'd give it a try.

Maybe I'm crazy and it's some kinda placebo effect. What do you guys think? Does it really work?

Try doing the Vacuum line like sully said. Every 15k or so I pull my throttle body and use some seafoam and brush to clean it up..I was surprised as hell at the amount of deposits. In fact they built up to the point that my truck would throw a low idle code and bounce around from almost stalling to 1000rpm..because the deposits had built up tothe point that when the throttle body closed it closed completely creating a vacuum..almost stalling then the computer would go oh shit and open it and it would jump to 1k then almost die again.

THis is what I do. Pull the throttle body and clean it out..toothbrush and little seafoam worked great for me..pay attention you don't damage anything though. Replace it. I put about 2/3can in my tank half full...10gallons. Then finally start the truck and use the vacuum line that connects after the throttle body..you disconnect it and replac eit with a hose that fits..then what I do is pour the seafoam into a plastic cup and use the vacuum line to siphon it out slowly...BE CAREFUL NOT TO STALL YOUR TRUCK/CAR...you don't want to Hydrolock it...it will idle rough while you are doing this and as soon as you finish kill the engine. Let it sit...I usually do 20-30min and then start it up and take it for a quick drive to clear it out. It will dump tons of smoke...good way to piss off your neighbors.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

seafoam is fun on an engine that hasn't had it done in a while.....smoke show lol

Yeah first time for me was around 85xxx miles. Literaly so much smoke I couldn't see my neighbors front yard for a minute. and it smells lol. Plus if you drive it immediately or do it in a parking lot the looks on peoples faces is priceless.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived