XS Power

Batts for a 10,000 rms system

Yep.

All you gotta do is cut metal. (that is suppose to be a joke)

I only took 2 months of machine/needed math)

Have 6 - 3 way axis, all progam mills on site.

And about a dozen bridgeports.

i got this one from down stairs just sitting by my desk...

kysphone032.jpg

kysphone031.jpg

Just because it has no wifi....

Takes more than cutting a bracket...

Edited by KyLar96

Nothing about mounting more than one alt is easy... I had a sure thing bracket been used a million times on cop cars everywhere.... still took me few hours and I'm pretty damn handy with wrenches...

But good luck building your own props to you if it works out

Might want to talk to cj18 on here he built his own but recently dropped back to 2 alts cuz 3 really loads ur engine down

A high output lay draws 8hp ish at max production.... That being a said it strains ur engine..... Don't let anyone EVER tell u they don't, taking hp/ torque directly from the crank is the fastest way to loose hp!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I believe everything that the dude has said so far, it seems like he's just planning for a system to save up for and everyone got mad at him for I dont know why.

He said he works in a machine shop from 12-10 everyday so he probably had some time to make a bracket if the machine shop is properly equipped.

I think you guys have just seen too many people that ask about these big systems and never pull through but honestly why does it bother you? Like does it really affect you if they genuinely want to know what they have to save up for?

If people could just tell him the info he was looking for right off the bat this thread would have passed by and he would be content but now you make fun of him because he is an aspiring highschooler and turn him away from ever asking for more info on smd.

This site has an amazing knowledge base but when you come off as a jerk to new people that actually have a want to learn more it turns them away from ever asking again.

Oh and dd9515 king like everyone else said 22 d3100s is overkill and you should look into something like 4-5 d7500s

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I believe everything that the dude has said so far, it seems like he's just planning for a system to save up for and everyone got mad at him for I dont know why.

He said he works in a machine shop from 12-10 everyday so he probably had some time to make a bracket if the machine shop is properly equipped.

I think you guys have just seen too many people that ask about these big systems and never pull through but honestly why does it bother you? Like does it really affect you if they genuinely want to know what they have to save up for?

If people could just tell him the info he was looking for right off the bat this thread would have passed by and he would be content but now you make fun of him because he is an aspiring highschooler and turn him away from ever asking for more info on smd.

This site has an amazing knowledge base but when you come off as a jerk to new people that actually have a want to learn more it turns them away from ever asking again.

Oh and dd9515 king like everyone else said 22 d3100s is overkill and you should look into something like 4-5 d7500s

A bunch of guys were quick to call BS on Trippi. .. it happens.. especially since we're all sticklers for pictures! .

I just don't understand the fascination with playing music with the vehicle off.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Yeah the d7500s have a very large reserve, or you could go with the xp3000s cuz they are designed to have more of a reserve than the d series so that would fit ur aplication very well

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before