Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I thought that shit hit so hard lol, my box slid all around the trunk yanking out the wires at least twice a day
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 I thought that shit hit so hard lol, my box slid all around the trunk yanking out the wires at least twice a day wait you mean that's not a sign that you got a beast system? lol jk oh good I thought it was just me that had their box in there unsecured and would open up their trunk to find their box against the trunk door instead of against the seats like you left it... lol I'm sure only reason mine never pulled out the wires was cuz my speaker wires were slightly longer than necessary Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
SoundFreakk Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Lol I can barrely find new stuff from JL over here. Let stand DC, Sundown, AA etc. So you I'm pretty fucked don't even look to buy here anymore lol Ascendant Audio/Rockford Fosgate Car Audio in House Build
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 I was told for the longest time by the guy that got me into car audio that kicker solo baricks was like the end all be all of beast subs... once you got your hands on kicker you were done there was nothing higher than that unless you got into like DC level 5s and stuff... Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Carbon Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I was told for the longest time by the guy that got me into car audio that kicker solo baricks was like the end all be all of beast subs... once you got your hands on kicker you were done there was nothing higher than that unless you got into like DC level 5s and stuff... Guess he never heard of Steve Meade
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 I was told for the longest time by the guy that got me into car audio that kicker solo baricks was like the end all be all of beast subs... once you got your hands on kicker you were done there was nothing higher than that unless you got into like DC level 5s and stuff... Guess he never heard of Steve Meade lol actually he had... he was also the guy that introduced me to this site... idk what he was smoking lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
matt14 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I've seen some good things on Craigslist, buy not much. I had a mayhem 18 on there for a while bit no hits at all. Seen some sundown stuff and some DC. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 I've seen some good things on Craigslist, buy not much. I had a mayhem 18 on there for a while bit no hits at all. Seen some sundown stuff and some DC. yea probably ppl see the good stuff up there and they're like wtf is this I aint payin $500 for that (true) 2000w sub... oh hey look this person over here is selling some sub that they say is 2000w too and they're selling it for $50! WOOTZ!! that's more like it! lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Casket Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 All kinds of stuff on there around here atm. DD M3a, tons of sa's , an saz3000 and 1500, a cpl BTL's etc etc. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=36&subAreaID=&query=sundown+audio&catAbb=sss Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
One Way Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 http://www.pepboys.com/product/details/9311613/00859/ this was my first system lol but at the time it was SPX not SDX lol same shit tho. pepboys special ftw lol T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.