Guest Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 i've seen some AQ shit on my craigslist. and a few DD/Fi products. other times its garbage.
8ight Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I find a gem on the sofla craigslist now and then because there are a lot of wealthy people here who get systems installed and receive quality equipment not even knowing what it is. When they dump the car and list the goodies, I snag 'em. Bought a MMATs 3500.05 for $200 just a couple weeks ago that came out of some golfers truck. I'm gonna hate
Rockford96 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it oh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Rockford96 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it oh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lol Ya that seems way to cheap i love those cars though and ya i seen the level 6 and thought i was hallucinating haha My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it oh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lol Ya that seems way to cheap i love those cars though and ya i seen the level 6 and thought i was hallucinating haha yea I really want one of those cars but I'm not that dumb to jump on something like that lol how much was he selling the level 6 for? Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
8ight Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it oh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lol Ya that seems way to cheap i love those cars though and ya i seen the level 6 and thought i was hallucinating haha Usually with a deal like that's its water damage, everything looks cool and the unibody is rusting from the inside out. I'm gonna hate
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 It's not just the quality of gear on Craigslist that's astonishing, there are a shit ton of dumbasses around here too. DC/ Sundown/ crescendo/ second skin/xs power, they all suck according to them. I've met up with quite a few of them and there is just no reasoning with them, even when the facts are laid out in front of them. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 This mae me get on craigslist and look and a guys got a dc level 6 18 and a sa8 for sale.. damn wish i had the money i was suprised to see it oh dang. lol I actually wound up finding a 2005 Crysler 300C on there while I was lookin at car audio stuff and they were selling it for $8k... I wanted to txt the guy and ask what was wrong with it lol no way you're selling one of those in perfect condition and all the bells and whistles you're saying it's got for 1/4th what it's worth and it's not about to fall appart or somethin lol Ya that seems way to cheap i love those cars though and ya i seen the level 6 and thought i was hallucinating haha Usually with a deal like that's its water damage, everything looks cool and the unibody is rusting from the inside out. yea that's what I figured too Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
bassfreake Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 It's not just the quality of gear on Craigslist that's astonishing, there are a shit ton of dumbasses around here too. DC/ Sundown/ crescendo/ second skin/xs power, they all suck according to them. I've met up with quite a few of them and there is just no reasoning with them, even when the facts are laid out in front of them. exactly! my neighbor was talkin about that he wanted to do a big fancy 4 15s in a custom box with slots for his xbox and playstation and amps and all that in pockets built into the box and like 10 tvs and all that stuff and iirc he said he was gna put in some L7s and I told him what he really should do is stick 4 level 5s in there with a DC 10k amp or somethin and he tried to say the JL 15s would be better lol granted he also when I was asking about shows and stuff was saying I should be using B class amps to be in a lower quality competition or somethin like that... Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.