2000 Blazer Build, Zv.4's,NS-1, SHCA,XS Power, MECHMAN

WEEELLLLLL been a minute since ive updated. everything except my front
stage is out. currectly waiting on preorder to start on subs and gonna
order my 2 amps pretty soon. alternator
situation is getting straightened out also, anywho, here are a few
updates. this happened to me while heading to work the other morning.
LUCKILY it didnt blow out.

wol_error.gif Click this bar to view the full image.

C55480ED-C35B-4D1B-8405-D9EB5000B23A-158

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

2AA0A32B-69D7-43DA-AA08-A7579DF72696-158

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

91CDD424-DC7C-4FA0-8333-1089B2F626F6-158

Pretty much what i want my doors to look like, except 8's and ft-1s smiley.gif

97F0C23E-68BB-4153-B8D2-9EE5FB8C1BEF-158

Here is a layout with what i think im gonna go with. any suggestions?

E55D0825-0A18-4077-83AB-5F437DBC08A1-158

got my windows tinted, also looking for some wheels that are like the second pic.

A488ADFB-9158-4B5C-9D5D-F964CD8800F7-158

723A12CB-2CFF-4B54-A3C6-2912D5E866F8-158

oh yeahh....reppin smiley.gif

30D46043-7CED-4E69-A248-003CF02BE021-158

This is what wheels I picked up

4yta8ebu.jpg

18x8.5 and 19x10 for the rears smiley.gif

9y8a3a3a.jpg

Started stripping

ajetyrev.jpg

6y2apepy.jpg

a2y2anun.jpg

And this will be the finished product after some polishing smiley.gif

uhadeze9.jpg

Few updates

Still stripping The wheels, glue is some tough shit for sure lol should get a good bit done tomorrow.

Here are the new polished centers

ujuju6ar.jpg

5udanuga.jpg

Painted door handles thanks to Colby

avu9yja4.jpg

And also got my heated electric ss mirrors

y5yhu3er.jpg

u4ugu9y3.jpg

dasedy3a.jpg

Wheels are pretty much done, gotta hit a few small places where the clear is being a bitch then polish.

ymuje4ys.jpg

Also painted my roof rack bolts, makes a world of difference. Still gotta clean some rubbing compound off around them

eva2udab.jpg

hunyse6u.jpg

Half of the wheel polished

y2e7udys.jpg

Here it is with center caps, centers look hazy because Ethel have a clear coat and wheels don't. Looks fine in the sunlight

ejy4ada7.jpg

Part of the reason my build is slowsmiley.gif enjoying every minute with her though

tuhy4e5e.jpg

Pile of junk smiley.gif

sy9ybe4a.jpg

Archived