Sonic Electronix

I'm for sure not getting another woofer, so I wouldn't worry bout' that. So for one SA 12 I should a D2 or D4? and wire whichever to what impedance? And from the that impedance i can find out what amp to get?

EDIT: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_34763_Rockford-Fosgate-R750-1D.html - Is this any good? And if so, which version of the SA 12 should I get?

Dual 2

So you will be at 1ohm. I say get a audioque 750.1 that amp is underrated, perfect for the sa. I'm running 2 of them on a single AQ 1200 and they laugh at it.

I have never seen that RF amp before, that amp will be fine as well, flip a coin;)

Yea if you're sure you will never upgrade then get the 2 ohm and a 750w amp... Make sure you let your sub run on low gain for a few weeks to a month or two to let it loosen up before you crank it or you could fry your coils

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I apologize for not knowing much... http://www.soundqubed.com/Q1-750-Amplifier_p_46.html this amp? and I wire it down to 1ohm? and speaking of wires, what kind and how much do I need?

no need to apologize for not knowing much that's what we're here for... we were all where you are now at one point and I'm sure alot of us wish when we first started out we had people that actually knew what they were talking about helping us out before we actually started buying stuff lol ask whatever you need.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

for instance knowing about that flexible stuff knukonceptz has woulda kept me from going and getting a 1/0 gauge wiring kit from Lightning Audio (whoever that is) that I could probably hang my clothes on it's so stiff

My Build Log

Archived