Hope this is the right spot for this.

I just wanna fix this. I'm no mechanic so I can't diagnose. But I'm pretty mechanically inclined so I can fix.

Thanks in advance

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I assume you tried a new belt?

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

I could barely even hear any squealing, so I don't know what the fuck you're complaining about.

LOL I still gotta say it's something to do with the tension on that belt. Either too loose or too tight, but as I told you before, and now that I heard it, it sounds EXACTLY like mine did on start-up after changing my alt. When I made a turn, it would squeal again, then go away.

Just gotta readjust a few times and you'll be good to go.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You need a new one. They are at most 40 bucks so go grab one from autozone and its not to hard to put on yourself with the diagram under the hood. There should be one if not just look one up. And if you just want to have someone else install it it should be no more than 40 to be installed.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

And if that doesn't fix it your going to need to get a new belt tensioner which the price on those is a little more than a belt lol. So just hope that its the belt.

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

These are new belts. Replaced all about 5k miles ago. After I replaced them all the squeal came. Is it possible it's not the power steering belt but the alt/crank/ water pump belt???

And since it's been squealing for 5k miles could it have ruined the belt already?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Well the new belt was tight when it got put on, and since then, has loosened, just calling for readjustment. Look at the belt and look for any abnormal wear and tear, if it's good, readjust the tension and the squealing shall be gone.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I did that once. Maybe I should do all the belts and use some muscle this time! Lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Yes, pay extra attention to using your muscles lol. You little girly man.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived