Hello , lol i just made a long story about myself and i clicked on preview... then cancle and for some reason everything got deleted :(

Geez now i have to start all over , well i have been watching steve's vids for a long time back when he started his tower build , buttaa i wanned to show a little video i made myself today . for now i will add a video i made tonight and ill add more stuff here this week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIyMuA0tyMk

, Edit: i live in the middle of a city and here in holland we all have small streets and as it's holland we all are packed together haha , so you probably know that Nobody likes my subwoofer ^-^ as most neighbours hate me also , who cares .

Thanks i just had to paste the whole link haha sorry , anywhay i like bass and without bass lower then 30 Hz music just sucks ! but i will add some pics and stuff caus ei think it's fun and i learned a lot from steves channel , My name is bastiaan but ( bas ) means bass in dutch as i am from holland but my dad never had named me bas cause i terrorize my world with bass all my life , even my first subwoofer i build when i was 14 i will post pics of it and the sub is still making lots of boom bass haha , sorry i type a lot but i will update this post a lot pretty soon :) cheersY'all

Archived