2 12s Getting Lower! Louder !

thats what i was waiting for, i wasnt gonna speak about ninjas build lol. Ill let him sneak up on you with it.

edit- ninja you need to come back in town bro so you can make me a few drinks :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yea man i just sub'd to his channel ! I gotta get to his level ! Now that is fukn impressive !! 151 out the trunk at 30hz ! on music!! shitting on them kids burping high 40s-50s ! damn...

shit motivated me ! lol

hell yea, you need to hear it in person, does not sound like what it meters, sounds louder, i was impressed when i heard it the first time. Makes me want to do a trunk build.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Why chu no have buildlog ninja !!!!

2 15s right? hhmmmm.... gonna make me 'accidentally' blow mine to recone to 15s ? lol

idk. but need to do alot first. but hopefully ill get there..

Why chu no have buildlog ninja !!!!

2 15s right? hhmmmm.... gonna make me 'accidentally' blow mine to recone to 15s ? lol

idk. but need to do alot first. but hopefully ill get there..

my advise is dont. I would prob be louder with 12's then I am currently on the 15's because I am choking them so much with not being able to gain on my port area. I should be around Minimum 105 sq inches and i am right at 74 Lol. Also it sucks that my car has a peak of 30hz :(. All in all its ok for a daily trunk. Keep up the werk man and Im sure you will not only get there but surpass me.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

thats what i was waiting for, i wasnt gonna speak about ninjas build lol. Ill let him sneak up on you with it.

edit- ninja you need to come back in town bro so you can make me a few drinks :D

Ill be at the gus show as well as the asylum shows lol

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived