Ever Feel Like The Odd Man Out?

I don't know but recently I'm just feeling like the odd man out when it comes to my friends/roommates. They are snowboaders. Infact that is all they do is eat, sleep and talk about snowboarding. They bring their snowboarding friends over and watch videos and talk about snowboarding while I sit there not understanding a damn thing!! I have nothing against the sport I just don't share the same love as they do for it. While they are partying I'm downstairs working on my shit or at work. Non of them have jobs but some how manage to pay for rent,gas,food, and partying. Then they get pissed at me because I'm "not around" . Unlike them, I have to pay for all my shit so I go to school during the day and work every night. Anytime I start talking audio I get the deer in headlights look from them so I just shut-up. I just wish I had some friends that could come over and shoot the shit about systems and what not, help me work on my shit and chill. Maybe when summer rolls around Ill meet some people at some shows(itll be my first time going to any)For now the internet will have to do. :)

Yeah, I feel you man. I don't really connect well with most of the people I used to hang out with. Really my wife and my brother all the only people I've Done anything with in about 2 weeks or more now. When I'm not with my wife or working I'm trying to spend time with my dad because they don't know that he'll last the month :( Anyway, it gets better or you get used to it, either way it'll work out.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

man, Ive always been the odd man out. Back in the day, (5 years ago) I was the only guy out of my friends that was into car audio....or even cars in general. But I really didnt care. The more you care about it, you'll find the people who share the same interests. I say screw them if your not around. You got shit to do, period. If there good friends, they'll understand.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco