Volt meter

Probably to high lol

its more accurate though and to me thats worth it when you have thousands invested in amps and subs.. i wouldnt cheap out on something thats not accurate

I never realized Audio Technix had a volt meter... it's not on their site. Looks like a rebaged stinger. Also come to think of it "someone" was making custom inserts for stingers and that is probably what this is.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

If you can spend thousands on the system, an extra $70 shouldn't even be noticed.

However to your question, looks to be another Stinger volt meter, could be the same internals. Probably will show your voltage, might not break and we all watched how far off these type volt meters can be.

But, for $20 or so it might be worth trying out.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

what the point of getting somethings that will not do what its made to do? just save and get the VM-1 it was tested against a DMM and it was as accurate

you will have more voltage drop then what that meter will register to you causing amp damage and maybe even subs

If you can spend thousands on the system, an extra $70 shouldn't even be noticed.

However to your question, looks to be another Stinger volt meter, could be the same internals. Probably will show your voltage, might not break and we all watched how far off these type volt meters can be.

But, for $20 or so it might be worth trying out.

for $20 yeah you can try and then rebuy it a few months later

you get what you pay for and everywhere i look i see them lasting a few months or to be re-calibrate every time you turn your car off and on. so going cheap will cost more in the near future

Archived