Sundown Audio

new four channel amp

keith

The ear is a very crude inaccurate way of measuring thd and the sound of "clean power"

100 bucks says you can't tell the difference even if there was one

Rockford fosgate is know for quality and great sounding products

buy the amp and tell us how it sounds

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

btw you come off sounding like a right prick in this thread, not sure if that was you intention or not. But all of us are a lot easier to get along with and we will help you with anything if your not a prick in return....

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Just simply stating what sounds good to one doesn't always sound good to another it's all subjective I've never heard anyone complain about something they bought from Rockford

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I am running 2 T400-4s off a cheap Pioneer deh1300mp, $69 HU but bought a DEH-80PRS to replace in 2 weeks. But the T400-4s sound amazingly clean for the HU they are being run off. Very happy with all my RF products. My T265 comps sound loud and clear off the T400-4. I am even running a 1999 RF Power bd 1000a1 for sub amp to a 2012 T1D212 and it has real clean loud bass. Way happy with it.

I would say get the T600-4 unless you need a shit load of power more than that, Please let us know what you think after its installed. Good luck budd!

Archived