Eq??

• 2 weeks later...

i use the clarion as well works pretty good but sometimes tend to give out a little feed back.

20120925_184609.jpg

20121003_195259.jpg

20121003_195313.jpg

20121011_172422.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

The Soundstream is a nice unit too, I've seen it. You should be very happy with it. Soundstream makes a solid product

does the added voltage from a eq help sound

In most cases, unless you don't have enough RCA voltage, there is no reason to worry about increasing it. I can't imagine that worrying about RCA voltage will change anything in your setup except where you set your gains.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

if you ordered a 80prs then you wont need the clarion eq, the pioneer has a 16band eq built in plus time alignment, and is capable of a full 3 way active setup all by itself. Plus it has burr-brown d/a converter. If you have decent amps you can go 4 way active easy enough.

Oh right, he has the 80prs. that H/U has 5v pre-outs, more than he will ever need. Plus the Clarion (or pretty much any) EQ will be a drastic downgrade.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

ok check it i ordered a pioneer80prs because im just sick of this bullshit jensen flip out and i also ordered a soundstream 7band?

would the prs be fine without the eq?

you don't need that EQ with that head unit OP.... did you already get this?

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

I actually ordered the eq long before I had the headunit..I was really confused with the complexity of the headunit but now I'm quite happy with it I think my best move from here is to put my tweeters on my 4chan and upgrade my comps

4 tweeters? components? please give us a run down of the setup.... sounds a bit crazy ...

ALSO ... why do you have -9 posts???? lmao

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived