Second Skin Audio

spray paint

:^ u dont even have 2 tell that they hit cause i have one of those in a box like that tuned 2 36-38 hz cant remeber but it hits like hail but thanks for the info so glossy it is ;D

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

they were 6.5 net at 32 hz it was nice for what it was, i for l7s after then got rid of them to because they werent enough.

About the box though, ibrushed it on, when it dried all the brush lines were gone only took about a quarter bucket (1 gallon) to do it.

the bad thing about spray painting mdf is the wood asorbs the paint,you ahve to presand all areas to  be painted, has to be dust free and the edegs most of all need to be primed a number of times to stop any asorbation of paint.....i would recomend a oil based high gloss paint and do possibly 2 coats depening on color of paint, cheaper than spray paint and you only have to paint 1 - 2 times vs 3-4 for spray paint, no primeing realy needed due to the smaller of area vs an open wall like in a home, and with spray you would have to get enough spray paint, and enough clear coat which can get expensive

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets