This takes self parking cars to another level

hershy314

handicap zone anyone? lol

edit: i just see so many lawsuits going to that company and car owners.. any bum will just jump in front of that car to get money and how can the owner fight it?

I think the car would have built in features to help it avoid from hitting someone or another car. And how it knows where to park is beyond me, I'm wondering the same thing.

this is a big thing for woman and shopping i think we all can agree i mean there was little traffic in that vid so how would xmas traffic at a mall be i want to see that vid but this is where our future is going

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

I think the car would have built in features to help it avoid from hitting someone or another car. And how it knows where to park is beyond me, I'm wondering the same thing.

oh yes but it dont stop anyone from hitting it then say the car was the one that caused it..

its good but its something that is needed and for what i see it will only make us lazier

edit: i just see so many lawsuits going to that company and car owners.. any bum will just jump in front of that car to get money and how can the owner fight it?

Uh... dash camera...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Uh... dash camera...

yes but the car is not licensed to drive lol so lets say you have a 12 year old that knows how to drive so you tell him to park it.. he drives perfectly but some idiot hits him and you have a dash cam and it proves its not your kids fault.. its still your responsibility since its your car and you told your kid to park it.. same with the car.. if you was driving it rather then the car on its own the accident could have been avoided

there are so many shit wrong with it.. its a wow factor though

Archived