Decent under $150 amplifier for stereo

I'm looking for a amplifier to power a few speakers in my house.

I don't want a home theater amp I want a bare bones amp that has a couple RCA inputs and it puts out like 50x4 rms.

What do you guys recommend

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

This amp is awesome, and does more than rated power. It also does 100 x 2 at 8 ohms, or 50 x 4 at 8 ohms when you switch to A+B speakers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-CA-880-INTEGRATED-AMP-W-SYNTHESIZER-TUNER-AM-FM-FM-660-FROM-JAPAN-/321072244567?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item4ac165a757

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

This amp is awesome, and does more than rated power. It also does 100 x 2 at 8 ohms, or 50 x 4 at 8 ohms when you switch to A+B speakers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-CA-880-INTEGRATED-AMP-W-SYNTHESIZER-TUNER-AM-FM-FM-660-FROM-JAPAN-/321072244567?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item4ac165a757

That things cool! Just a little old, ill be using the amp everyday.

Scion tC SQ Build

That things cool! Just a little old, ill be using the amp everyday.

My friend has the same amp, and it's from the early 80's, and still works, things built like a tank

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Also check out Parts-Express they have a ton of plate amps that should do what you want. CJVue on here has a few that he recommended to me a while back. I will text him now and tell him to tell you about the amps.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

check out sound ordnance on crutchfields website. I have their M4100 and I'm really impressed with it. Theres no middleman involved with the production so the price is low but quality is high. highly recommend them.

I'm looking for 120V amplifiers not car amplifiers

Scion tC SQ Build

Archived