Weechaz Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Anybody on here from Nebraska?? Western Nebraska to be specific? @therealweechaz
Kobieblu Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Lincoln right south east but hey RF love
IAHertz Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Damn...got excited for a second. Southwest Iowa/Omaha area.
Kobieblu Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Lincoln it alil south west of Omaha RF love
Weechaz Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 Damn I'm from Ogallala, AKA Lake McConaughy @therealweechaz
skittlesRgood Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 I know guys in lincoln, omaha, and grand islands. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Fosgatefeind Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Omaha in the building Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.