ccmotox99 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 WHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!!!!????!?!?!? Of course they have to sell out right when I get my tax return, I have 1 of the 4 15s I was gonna go with, but now what??? Fuck'n a...I'm thinkin about going for some Skar VVX's. Anyone got anything good to say about Skar?? -playing with different setups
Noel989 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 The only thing I have to say good about skar is I've read never seen/heard anything bad about them Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SLAYER1805 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Obsidian only gets a certain amount of subs per shipment and sell them till they're gone. I've heard good things about Skar though, haven't heard anything bad about them
Big-A Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Is it a d2? pm me if you want to download it? I had plans to run a OA15 and when i went to purchase they were all sold out. 2004 Dodge Ram Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s Sound processor- Clarion eqs746 Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345 Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005 Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75 Front Door- Skar SPX65c Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack Big 3+ with SHCA http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251
Alvi45 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 To be honest I would go with skar instead.. They sound great and built great customer service is great, just great over all nothing bad to say
ccmotox99 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 I've read nothing but good reviews on them. I'm leaning towards skar or dc...once I get an email back from DC on the price quotes that will be the deciding factor -playing with different setups
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.