ChevyBoy Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 you cant tell that by simply looking at it, and it looks just like my hyperflex. and i only paid 1.50 a foot for it. now that i think about it...youre right. my bad Quote
AI James Posted February 6, 2008 Report Posted February 6, 2008 i run kicker hyperflex, but i hear the knu flex cable is comparable. other then flexibility the difference is minimal. Quote
savagebee Posted February 8, 2008 Report Posted February 8, 2008 (edited) Its true (or close to it) 0 ga power wire for 1.10/foot who cares is its aluminum or ofc, thats still way cheaper than wither, correct? I believe its sold out though, Or I woulda ordered a bunch of it Edited February 8, 2008 by savagebee Quote
ChevyBoy Posted February 8, 2008 Report Posted February 8, 2008 Its true (or close to it) 0 ga power wire for 1.10/footwho cares is its aluminum or ofc, thats still way cheaper than wither, correct? I believe its sold out though, Or I woulda ordered a bunch of it anyone who knows anything about car audio and power cables. Quote
Rose-Villian Posted February 8, 2008 Report Posted February 8, 2008 you cant tell that by simply looking at it, and it looks just like my hyperflex. and i only paid 1.50 a foot for it. Where The hell did you Get Hyperflex @ 1.50 a Ft....? I woulda Bought That shit for $2.00 a ft.... Quote WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.