Second Skin Audio

ok ive made up my mind, i have shit for space, and even a shittier stock sound system so here is the plan, i wanna run 3 rockford 8" p2's off a t1k (would that b to much?) and then another question is this, they come in dual 4 or dual 2, is there anyway to get, with three, the final load betweet 1 and 2 ohms? also a few ppl have told me the back seat part of the seat comes down...mine does not have the lever, just the bottom comes up...so how would i go about taking the back rest down, and is there room for 2 amps back there?

tyvm

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Got any pics of what the rear looks like? My brothers sport trac was really easy to take apart just 2 bolts and your in...

ill take some, there isnt that much room, there is enuf room for subs under niether the seats,but then no room for amps, so i wanna put them behind...ill take pix when im done eating

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what year make and model vehicle?

Y go with rf?

What price are you getting them for?

Maybe some re's?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

what year make and model vehicle?

Y go with rf?

What price are you getting them for?

Maybe some re's?

04 f-150 supercab fx4

im going with rf because thats what i thought it was all i could fit, here is the thing, i have to carry around 4 ppl on a daily basis, so i need my xtra space, but i cant stand not having bass, so i have to find a place for the amps, i want them behind the seat but idk if the back part comes down cause the bottom comes up, and i want some type of box underneath the seats, i was thinking that the p2 8" would be the only thing i could fit in there, but idk how they would do bass wise...i would LOVE to put re under there but i dont think they will fit..unless you kno something else, i was getting all 3 subs for around 200 bucks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

can do 4 8's behind that seat.

tricky box, but its been done.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

opps wrong year.

Sorry, I was thinking 03.

They have to go under the seat.

To remove the back seat, there are 2 plastic tabs that you can get to from in between the seat bottom and back.

very hard to find your first time.

Might be some pics of it on the f-150 forum.

usually I do 2 8's vented in a fiberglass bottom box.

gately might already have something done up for under that seat.

11uj289.jpg

drivers side latch to open up the bottom part

zw026x.jpg

bottom seat that opens from the drivers side

1zpl8np.jpg

the stock sub box, holds one 8 inch sub and a small amp (really weak, i plan on taking that out for the upgrade)

21cb9m9.jpg

the back part of seat and the seatbelt pillar thing

200vka9.jpg

passenger seat, under the seat cushin, its a jack...thats going

1fu0k5.jpg

passenger side latch to open up the bottom part

20fdx5u.jpg

passenger side back part, in between the back seat part and seatbelt pillar thing

2ev9qi1.jpg

what i have to work with

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

opps wrong year.

Sorry, I was thinking 03.

They have to go under the seat.

To remove the back seat, there are 2 plastic tabs that you can get to from in between the seat bottom and back.

very hard to find your first time.

Might be some pics of it on the f-150 forum.

usually I do 2 8's vented in a fiberglass bottom box.

gately might already have something done up for under that seat.

ive seen the boxes for under the seat that hold 2 10"s, but i can take the back off? and is there enuf room back there for a t1k, and 800.4

possibly a kinetic 600

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg