Second Skin Audio

I just found this it would work good i think Kicker it doesnt mount really deep so it would fit in your box and its rms is 400 watts so to of them off of that amp would be just fine

i have 2 12's of those, they get pretty loud, but they have shit for lows...what about the dc lvl 2's, how would 2 10's of those sound?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

They would sound good but most littler subs arent going to pound the lows very well is there a way for you to raise the back seat i think that that box goes behind the seat

it fits under, ive seen other pix...no raising the seat isnt an option because the headrests are already at window lvl (long story behind that) so what subs would you pic, to give you the most bass in my situation? im leaning towards the lvl 2's

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I am going to say the DC is going to give you the most boom for your buck have you thought about a fiberglass enclosure

yea i have, but this seems like for right now it will be easier, this is a temporary system (about a year) and i plan on taking out the back seat all together and doin some 18" but for right now that is what i gotta do....so i think its dc im goin, will they still hit lows in a sealed box? and will it sound good?

plus since there full size subs, how will they sound compared to shallow subs, like the cvt's

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

They will both sound good i think the dcs are going to be higher power handling i think

ok, and ill be wiring them at 1 ohm final load (around 1400 rms) how will they hold it when those subs are only 800 rms and 1200 peak combined

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg