iOS 6.1® Jailbreak ∆∆∆ And Top Cydia App List˚˚∑

i love the icons

repo.biteyourapple.net

im using Pandora downloader

title tells you what it does, it downloads tracks form pandora so you can listen to them whenever you want

MewSeek

download music to your phone

I got icaughtu pro (looks like a real cool app) but I can't get it to work! Anyone have it and can get it to work?

I messed around with the settings but no changes

Restarted phone and springboard but nothing.

What does the app do?

edit im looking into it now

It does a lot of things main thing is if you put a code on ur device and someone's tries to open it and gets the code wrong it takes a picture if who ever tried to open it. Other cool feature is that if you get ur phone stolen or lost and the person trying to guess ur code gets it wrong it takes a picture of the person trying and sends it to ur email, also sends you GPS location of who ever just tried the code.

It does a lot of things main thing is if you put a code on ur device and someone's tries to open it and gets the code wrong it takes a picture if who ever tried to open it. Other cool feature is that if you get ur phone stolen or lost and the person trying to guess ur code gets it wrong it takes a picture of the person trying and sends it to ur email, also sends you GPS location of who ever just tried the code.

Damn that is such an awesome idea.

Archived