iOS 6.1® Jailbreak ∆∆∆ And Top Cydia App List˚˚∑

can i still use itunes to update media? and where is link to mirros of program to dl?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

can i still use itunes to update media? and where is link to mirros of program to dl?

Ill update, Also yes you still use iTunes.

I noticed everyone mentioning free Wifi tethering. Please understand those of you who have AT&T and were grandfathered into their Unlimited plans, AT&T will take your unlimited plan and give you a capped plan if they see you tethering.

Also, there is a huge difference between jailbreaking and rooting. Jailbreaking will not get you to the root of an iPhone it just opens up the options for getting a few more options.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I noticed everyone mentioning free Wifi tethering. Please understand those of you who have AT&T and were grandfathered into their Unlimited plans, AT&T will take your unlimited plan and give you a capped plan if they see you tethering.

Also, there is a huge difference between jailbreaking and rooting. Jailbreaking will not get you to the root of an iPhone it just opens up the options for getting a few more options.

unless youre using MyFi, they wont see you tethering. MyFi uses the actual tethering interface, TetherMe doesnt.

:)

Att will not notice if your smart.

i believe ram left some important details out for you david.

however you will be able to get it back to stock, you will lose certain things.

this is where stuff gets tricky, with shsh blobs and whatnot.

if you want to unjailbreak, you will have to RESTORE in itunes.. so make sure you make a backup of your device before you restore.

this WILL update to the latest firmware if apple is no longer signing your current firmware.

this WILL delete all your music off your device as well.

everything else will be saved though.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

you are WRONG. ifile i can see the root of my system, i can post pictures across multiple devices if necessary. i go through my "root" of my ipads daily. jailbreaking opens up EVERYTHING. it turns the phone into a usb drive, or a wireless usb drive.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived