andygardner Posted May 26, 2013 Author Report Posted May 26, 2013 i like this build. good detail and nice looking box. subs i'll plead the fifth on, but everything else Thank you. Just wait till the box is painted. Should look alot better after that. If i have some time the next few days ill snap a few more pictures for everyone.
alaskanzx5 Posted May 27, 2013 Report Posted May 27, 2013 we dont need pics. we need vids. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
soundstream15 Posted May 28, 2013 Report Posted May 28, 2013 Looks good, I love my AQ2200. Get some dual Inputs for it, I did and I noticed a slight gain:)
andygardner Posted May 28, 2013 Author Report Posted May 28, 2013 Looks good, I love my AQ2200. Get some dual Inputs for it, I did and I noticed a slight gain:) I plan on it. Along with a g31 in the back and a extra run of 0 gauge. And vids will be coming as soon as i figure out why my video camera isnt working. I would use my phone but i cant record while playing music via bluetooth.
alaskanzx5 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 so put a cd in or transfer some music to a flash drive (assuming you have a usb input) t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
andygardner Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 I got a video. Its uploading from my phone while im at work so ill post the link when im off.
alaskanzx5 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Can't wait to see it t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
andygardner Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 just noticed how that high note dropped my voltage bad. but it came right back up. deadener is next on my list now haha. i hate all the rattles in this car. constructive criticism welcome
alaskanzx5 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Real nice, try the bag on the passenger side and see if it will get it moving better. There should be a comp in June in anchorage. Think that sound works has a termlab and then as you know image audio has an audio control meter. Think they charge like 10 bucks to get metered. They would most likely let you use there iasca cd to. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.