How Much Would You Pay?

how much do you think the 4770K is going to be when it comes out?? I'm not really sure but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.....

My sources tell me it will be within $15 of the 3770K.

$15?? so like around $400 probably??? my 3770K was like $380 I think.....

Damn you overpaid >.> 3770K MSRP has been $330 since launch.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

how much do you think the 4770K is going to be when it comes out?? I'm not really sure but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.....

I was literally in the last few steps of my build gathering and my other processor order was backordered so I ordered from newegg and over-nighted it, I meant $380 with tax and shipping, I don't even bother with baseprice since its always like 10% more with tax even before shipping for me lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I was literally in the last few steps of my build gathering and my other processor order was backordered so I ordered from newegg and over-nighted it, I meant $380 with tax and shipping, I don't even bother with baseprice since its always like 10% more with tax even before shipping for me lol
Lol fair enough
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

My 2600K was $100 shipped from Intel. Manufacturer training/discount programs are the only thing I miss from my year and a half at Best Buy. Watch a few videos, answer some multiple choice questions, and save up points until the summer and winter sales. It's where I got both of my 6970's as well; direct from AMD for $170 a pop.

Anyway, back to the thread. I really don't think it would be worth any more for a Haswell version (once it launches) seeing as Intel will likely only charge $0-15 more as stated. If the only things changing are the motherboard and processor then the only reason the price should go up is because the price of parts goes up. Asus currently makes the best mITX board and it hovers around $200. If they make a socket 1150 version (they would be wise to considering the recent popularity of the form factor) and it costs more and that's the board you go with then I can see reason for a price jump but if it's the same price (which it should be) and the processor is only $15 more I can't really see it warranting a higher price.

I still think you would either have to use less expensive parts (motherboard, SSD, HDD, RAM, etc.) to cut the cost to ~$2500 or do something unique (case and lighting) and charge $2800-$3000 regardless of whether you wait until Haswell.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived