How Much Would You Pay?

Lets play a hypothetical game here.

Lets say you are in the market for a new gaming PC and don't want to build bit yourself.

How much would you pay for a system with the following a small form (mini ITX), 3770K + GTX Titan powered gaming rig with 240gb of ssd space and 2tb of WD caviar black space for storage?

Again, hypothetically speaking of course ;)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I would limit my budget to no more than 2k but anything in the $1500 to $2000 range will get you a smoking nice machine, while it may not be top tier it will get the job done for anything coming out in the near future. I am basing this on the tower only excluding monitor and all other items.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

That's like a $3000 machine if it's done right and is in a quality botique-level case. I know Falcon Northwest's Tiki is slated to get Titan as an upgrade option and it'll be around $3200 if you estimate the extra $600 of Titan over a GTX 680, though the Tiki is kind of in a class of it's own with it's case and granite base. $2800-3000 sounds reasonable for the specs and the form factor though. You could build it yourself in a Bitfenix Prodigy case for around $2500 but if it came pre-assembled, pre-installed OS, and pre-overclocked a pricetag of $2800-3000 seems totally reasonable, especially if it was in a unique case.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

That's like a $3000 machine if it's done right and is in a quality botique-level case. I know Falcon Northwest's Tiki is slated to get Titan as an upgrade option and it'll be around $3200 if you estimate the extra $600 of Titan over a GTX 680, though the Tiki is kind of in a class of it's own with it's case and granite base. $2800-3000 sounds reasonable for the specs and the form factor though. You could build it yourself in a Bitfenix Prodigy case for around $2500 but if it came pre-assembled, pre-installed OS, and pre-overclocked a pricetag of $2800-3000 seems totally reasonable, especially if it was in a unique case.

Same thing I figured, but I'll be one jealous man if you buy something like that haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I don't think I could justify a titan with a standard 1080p screen. I would have to be doing 1440/1600p or 120hz to fork over that kind of cash for a single gpu (evem if it is 85% of a 690).

So with all that together I would estimate (not building myself), around $2,200 for the gpu, monitor, and cpu. With the rest of the build I would say I would spend no more than $3,100 if I got high quality components.

$3,400 for a big custom water cooled system.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I would buy all the parts I need, then go to a local pc shop and have them build it for me. /thread

Would probably save quite a bit. Cause if your stores are like the one by me they jack up the price since the people that walk in there have no idea what they are buying...

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I don't like the way my games looks @120Hz, it just looks....weird.....I don't know, guess it's just such a difference that I'm not used to it. The way most pictures flow is really weird and it's almost TOO smooth lol (I'm talking mostly xbox games, I can't run most PC games at reasonable settings and hit an FPS rate that would make it worth switching from 60Hz to 120Hz, but to each his own)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived