THEKINGsBACK Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 I already know that ill be using the 360.3 for the processing of my set up.. But the more I look at Steve's diagram that he did for the Lexus and he used 3 amps on his mids and highs.. I already own a t800-4ad.. But I'm trying to figure out would it be better is I got another t400-4 channel or a t400-2 2 channel amp for the power.. he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
White Lightning Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 I would like to know alot more about your goals for this system ... What components are you going to be using ?? SQ or loud enough to keep up with subs ?? Personally, I perfer using spearate 2 channels ... but thats just me Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
THEKINGsBACK Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 I haven't decided upon which component sets I going to use... But right I'm really concidering HAT or hertz slight lead for her just due to the 3 ways sets they offer... I want it to be basically the same aspect as Steve's Lexus... A sound quality set up but still has the ability to have an amazing low end.. Sub stage is more than likely gonna be a saz 4500. And 2 mayhem 12s he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
White Lightning Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 How we looking on the component set install ?? Vehicle ?? factory locations or custom work to be done ??? Are you dead set on 3 way Active ??? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
THEKINGsBACK Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 More than likely it would depend on cost. An I would need to have an extra set of door panels just in case I sold the truck... I'm leaning more to factory it's an 09 he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
THEKINGsBACK Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Not dead set on it... I just recall that being a true way to cover all your crossover an frequence points. he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
THEKINGsBACK Posted February 21, 2013 Author Report Posted February 21, 2013 Bump .... Is it better to have two 4 channels or one 4 channel an 1 two channel he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.