Second Skin Audio

Would anyone draw this enclosure for me in sketch-up with measurements??

SlamminBeats

my vent would run on the top of the box. i made a thread in sub/enc with detailed specs and such.

it would be a top facing slot port, yes.

If I remember correctly if the port runs horizontal across the box(top or bottom) then it would actually need to be at least as far away from the back wall as the height of the port, I believe your port was 3x33.5? So it would be a minimum of 3" from the back wall. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in and let you know if this is right.

pgsig.png

Crashes thread and has 33 inch port but doesn't know guidelines on how to correctly build it, wow very nice

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

boxtg.png

this isnt even close to correct though

Care to explsin how it isn't even close to correct? short of the top not being on the box its the same dimensions you have listed, so if your deferring to the port being on the wrong side just put it on the other side anyway?

To get a 22" center line length port on those box dimensions I was thinking of this:

corner_zps2271671f.jpg

Still this wouldn't tune exactly as Torres would predict.

Edit: or porting to the side if not sealing off.

Archived