Thanks man, I just really want to get to a point where I can hit exactly where I'm aiming at. Within like an inch to half inch at 15ft.

Almost there! Shooting again this week forsure.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Those groupings are NOTHING to be ashamed of bro. The most important thing to remember is that shooting at the range is totally different from being in a fight because paper doesnt shoot back ;)

Like i said though that is a really nice group and hitting a BG like that would certainly neutralize the threat and if it didnt stop him my best suggestion to you is RUN because that bitch is a cyborg or something :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thanks man that makes me feel alot better, I don't really have much to compare to. I just want to be the best I can cuz you never know when you'll need to defend yourself.

Ha if a guy took 15rds to the face and kept going he is NOT human lmao. Or maybe he's on pcp!

Next time I might try out the extra 2 backstraps it came with. I have long fingers so I might be better off with a bigger grip. It seems to feel better when I'm just holding the gun because its tighter in the crease of my hand between my thumb and pointer finger.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Yea I might check out a hogue grip just to see how it feels. These backstraps might do the trick too, I'm going again tomorrow and I'm going to bring them.

Yea I might check out a hogue grip just to see how it feels. These backstraps might do the trick too, I'm going again tomorrow and I'm going to bring them.

Ewwwwwwwwwww I hate those Hogue grip condoms. You might like 'em, but I sure as hell dont.

Same with the Talon stickers... overpriced skateboard grip tape. Get 'em wet, get some hoppes on 'em, or just shoot a lot and see how long they don't last.

This is where it's at with a Glock:

G173-1.jpg

G1712.jpg

G17 with a full grip job on it. Full medium texture stippling, one finger groove removed, trigger gaurd under cut, rear hump re-shaped.

Like velcro for your hand when you hold it. Doesn't budge, regardless of how wet/dry/bloody your hands might be at the time.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

On my phone so it's kind of hard to tell, did you stipple the actual frame or is there a grip that you put on it? Looks nice!

On my phone so it's kind of hard to tell, did you stipple the actual frame or is there a grip that you put on it? Looks nice!

Directly onto/into the frame. Same way I did the XD in the thread I did a cpl weeks ago.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

That def looks nice! I'd just be nervous to make a permanent change to the frame that is irreversible.

When/if I decide to go that route, I know who to go to though!

Archived