Why you say that?

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Oh ok lol so far the only big issue I've found with my plans in my car is i can't get a double din without completely rewiring my climate controls and i was told by the guy at mechman that it would be impractical for the cost to run dual alts in my car lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Other than that it's so far just a matter of improving my own personal diy knowledge

My Build Log

700lbs isn't a huge deal..but noticeable. I would do tires before going to beefier brake setup.

Something no one ever mentions is how much your tires limit braking. We discuss this all the time in Motocross...you can only brake so hard before tires lose traction.. Thats why when you look at Factory Honda they are running STOCK brake rotor/caliper setups..some even stock pads...all the different pads/upgraded rotors do for the riders is change the feel...at the end of the day they all brake hard enough to make the tire slide/lose traction...there is no change in stopping distance just brake feel.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

oh man I didn't even think of that... according to where I got my rims from the tires I have are performance tires... but idk how accurate that is... what's a good brand for good low pro tires?

My Build Log

Archived