Sundown Audio

Looking for a 4 channel

CommonSyns

I guess its time for a new 4 channel amplifier, my current one of my knobs seems to work it just spins, it also happens to be the gain knob for my front channel. So I have the gain set for the rear channel but the front channel it broke after I turned it down all the way to use the DD-1. I have outstanding output for the rear channel but for the front I have nothing almost no sound. The amp does not seem worth fixing the fuse holder seems kinda broken, I have to tape the fuse in or it just falls out. An AutoTek SS 100.4. Speakers are Hertz Deci up front and stock speakers in back. Was told by my local sound shop to first focus on the front stage rather than rear because the driver hears the front stage more/most of the time. My Budget is $175. It does not need to be fancy it just need to not catch on fire and work right. Nothing to expensive please. lol

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

for your budget, best is PPI 900.4 around $189 gives you 145wx4 or if you have the space there is a hifonics 2000.4 which gives you double wattage but almost same price only thing Hifonics is a huge amp. You can also get the mbquart 125.4.

caco site has some rockford pbr 300x4 for $100 shipped 75x4 those are awesome amps too for mids and highs

hope this helps, i know these because i've been searching for one too

Archived