Parentnoia Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 My girlfriend and I have been digging through craiglist for most of the month trying to find her a car and we finally find one that looks like an excellent deal. It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ for $1800. We've been calling the listed number at least once a day all week, with no one answering and the voicemail not being set up. We tried texting and it comes back as a land line. This led to me doing some googling to find the address. I found the address and drove by to see if the car even exists, and it does. Once I saw it physically in the driveway of the address that number is for, we tried calling again, and still no answer. The car does not have a For Sale sign on it, so I feel it would not be appropriate to go up to the door, but it's seeming like my only option. What would y'all do? We really need a second vehicle since I'm starting work again and this car is pretty much our best bet right now. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
KMS Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 Knock on the door. Say you seen the fs sign and are interested. I don't get why you didn't do that in the first place. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
RMac18 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 Knock on door. Say someone told you that they thought the car was for sale and you wanted to see if it was.
Fireitup Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 My girlfriend and I have been digging through craiglist for most of the month trying to find her a car and we finally find one that looks like an excellent deal. It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ for $1800. We've been calling the listed number at least once a day all week, with no one answering and the voicemail not being set up. We tried texting and it comes back as a land line. This led to me doing some googling to find the address. I found the address and drove by to see if the car even exists, and it does. Once I saw it physically in the driveway of the address that number is for, we tried calling again, and still no answer. The car does not have a For Sale sign on it, so I feel it would not be appropriate to go up to the door, but it's seeming like my only option. What would y'all do? We really need a second vehicle since I'm starting work again and this car is pretty much our best bet right now. Would stop by myself. If you really want the car, it might be your only shot. Worst he could do is tell you is its not for sale.
mnrookie Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 knock, say you seen the car on craigslist. if they didnt post the ad you just gave them a heads up.
xx1 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 go and ask directly, the worst thing you'll get is a NO. edit********* LOL took too long to post! audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
Parentnoia Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 Knock on the door. Say you seen the fs sign and are interested. I don't get why you didn't do that in the first place. No sign And it appears the consensus is that I should knock. I'll discuss it with her and we'll probably stop by tomorrow afternoon. 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Carbon Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I'd knock but it sounds a little sketch
Parentnoia Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 I'd knock but it sounds a little sketch How so? 1999 GMC Suburban SLTNo system planned just yet. Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
soundstream15 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 Wear a bullet proof vest before you knock lol That's a damn good deal and really hope it is for sale, a lot of ppl on Craigslist, pull that shit. It's happen to me and it's damn annoying. Good luck:)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.