˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

I'm lost. Why do you have a DC sub now? I thought you had fi 18's

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm lost. Why do you have a DC sub now? I thought you had fi 18's

Yeah. I also bought a level 2 8" for my work truck or my room or something.

Looking good man! Love how you have it facing you, now hurry up I wanna see this finished!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

No to be honest I don't like it at all. I think you're working too hard to keep that vent, which you don't need, after removing the HVAC controls, and it just sticks out too far to me and doesn't look like it fits there. I think it needs to be more in the spot, sitting back a bit more, loose the vent and make it blend better with the dash.

I'm with leo, I like how it is angled toward you, but you're in a civic, not a big rig and it doesn't need that much angle. I think flatter would serve you better in blending it in.

Sorry to burst your bubble, or light bulb in this case, but no I don't like it.

But if you like it that's all that matters. Let's see what it looks like finished. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I doubt it.

Yeah. I dont need the vent. I want it. I paid good money for a vehicle that finally has working A/C. Well fuck im going to use it.

The HVAC controls are not removed at all.

As for the angle... Its perfect for me. Im not trying to blend it at all. Blending it results in a fucked glare on the tablet because of the pitch of the windshield.

The supra has the best dash ever made in my opinion. Everything is angled for best access from the driver.

I will be riding solo in my car 90% of the time. We designed it the way I wanted it.

1993_toyota_supra_tt_dashboard_view.jpg

Archived