˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

No I was actually saying he doesn't need to have it at the hard angle it looks like he's going for cause he doesn't have the wide body dash like a truck would have. But it's his own thing. If that's what he wants then that's what he's going to do. It is still the rough stage so let's wait and see what happens from here.

Just don't remind him he drives a civic, he starts getting butthurt when you say that. :rofl2:

I drive a civic and to be honest where he is putting the tablet is exactly where I would. The angle of the dash and the window makes for some terrible glare, to the point that the IR remote for my deck won't work in the sun.. When you sit behind the wheel the vent is behind it, I wouldn't want to have to move around to see the screen.

Looking good Carbon! Keep up the great work!

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I drive a civic and to be honest where he is putting the tablet is exactly where I would. The angle of the dash and the window makes for some terrible glare, to the point that the IR remote for my deck won't work in the sun.. When you sit behind the wheel the vent is behind it, I wouldn't want to have to move around to see the screen.

Looking good Carbon! Keep up the great work!

Thank you man :good: I agree with you on the dash. Its not out of place in person at all.

Keep up the great work man nice and clean install, can't wait to see the finished product!

Thanks dude :drinks:

Some pics from this morning. Now off to work.

null-142.jpg

null-154.jpg

null-143.jpg

null-144.jpg

null-146.jpg

null-147.jpg

null-148.jpg

null-149.jpg

null-150.jpg

null-152.jpg

null-153.jpg

Looking awesome man, I look forward to seeing it painted.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Oh shit that blue is gorgeous

I love the Fiji Blue Pearl

Looking awesome man, I look forward to seeing it painted.

Same here man!

One more pic from Nick. Hes still sanding :P

null-155.jpg

I agree with everyone else, that blue is a damn good choice. That's the blue I would love to paint my Civic... eventually.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

How are you going to keep it from vibrating or sliding? I'm looking to do something similar with an Android tablet except have it slide in from the top to dock and charge it. I'm just kind of worried about it shaking all around lol

Archived