˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

I too question the quarter inch ground clearance or is that suspension travel? Ive own a few cars and Id say they may have 4-6 inches of suspension travel. Then with cutting a set of sport progressive springs I end up with like 2 inches left of suspension and in one case ground clearance. I go over a bump thats too big too fast and BANG the bottom of the car scrapes.

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Ordered a inverter. 12amp charger and rear air bags. 2 more sets of hids and new headlight housings. Everything should be here Monday to tuesday

let me know if you dont get your pwx by Wednesday.. i can ship you a pair so you can get your build done.

How many do you have man? I need 4 8ohm pwx 6s to finish the doors.

I will call crescendo again this week. They said they should have their shipment in hand monday or tuesday and will be shipping out Wednesday.

Edit: also got a notification my package has been delivered. Leaving in a bit to check the PO Box before work. Hopefully I will have my package in there and not one of those damn yellow notes.

i have 6 of them

I may just take you up on this offer!

After weeks of looking I finally found it!

null-1053.jpg

Planning on hard wiring it into the vehicle.

Just bought this for it.

21E7V%2B0bjQL.jpg

It won't even be moving fast enough to get a ticket when the wall and all the XS batts get in there ;)

Just kiddin, good shit brother. Can't wait for more progress!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived