Cobb Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Did I just see the oem muffler up in there? No wonder you no go fast..... The exhaust is really restrictive on these cars and so is the 2nd cat. Too much wheel gap, I like it soo low you cant get a regular jack under it. Otherwise I like what you did with the brakes. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
Carbon Posted July 15, 2013 Author Report Posted July 15, 2013 Did I just see the oem muffler up in there? No wonder you no go fast..... The exhaust is really restrictive on these cars and so is the 2nd cat. Too much wheel gap, I like it soo low you cant get a regular jack under it. Otherwise I like what you did with the brakes. Its a Mugen exhaust. Standard with the vehicle. Its a $1,600 exhaust. http://passwordjdm.com/product2.aspx?Product_ID=3811
killallblue Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 There is no second cat on this and this car will be lower then yours in due time
Carbon Posted July 15, 2013 Author Report Posted July 15, 2013 There is no second cat on this and this car will be lower then yours in due time The exhaust system is going to undergo some fabrication very soon!
01 S-10 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Did I just see the oem muffler up in there? No wonder you no go fast..... The exhaust is really restrictive on these cars and so is the 2nd cat. Too much wheel gap, I like it soo low you cant get a regular jack under it. Otherwise I like what you did with the brakes. That car is hideous TDH FTW !!!
Twostrokeking Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 those brakes look 100x better. good work My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Did I just see the oem muffler up in there? No wonder you no go fast..... The exhaust is really restrictive on these cars and so is the 2nd cat. Too much wheel gap, I like it soo low you cant get a regular jack under it. Otherwise I like what you did with the brakes. Its a Mugen exhaust. Standard with the vehicle.Its a $1,600 exhaust. http://passwordjdm.com/product2.aspx?Product_ID=3811 Then again when the oil cap is 90.... http://passwordjdm.com/Mugen-Oil-Cap-Ver-3-P2954C317.aspx?UserID=95010740&SessionID=oF9Jtuj3UtmIqlVEyoEh Lol. Brakes look soooooooooo much better, can't wait to see it with the wheels powdercoated white I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
killallblue Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 carbon almost didnt let me do the color i wanted for the caliper im glad i talked him into it
boom50cal Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Never thought I'd see overload bags on a Civic, let alone a Mugen car Looks sweet guys, get some more work done INSIDE the car though! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
killallblue Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Waiting on everything it should be here next week maybe we think the plexi is going to be fucked uP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.