bassfreake Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 lol after all the SH stuff you been buyin I don't feel quite so weird anymore about having to order more stuff from them every now and then lmao I might need to put in one or two more orders from them too before I'm done I'm not sure I have enough 2/0 lol I bought 100ft of it planning on running 3 runs but then I thought I was gna run it through a pvc pipe and 6 runs wouldn't fit through that so I did 4 and cut it... then decided not to do the pipe... lol so now I'm stuck doing 2 runs unless I get more and I'll just probably have extra... maybe I'll rerun my big 3 lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Cobb Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Naw, Im just messin with you. Looks great. Yes, everyone should paint there brake parts. I painted mines glossy black. Hell, I even paint my wheel wells black too. Is the bluetooth thingie on the amp the way the ipad will connect to it? If so, I think you are going to love it. I got to sync my ipod to a guys radio and it was nice to be able to walk around and switch song, change the volume, etc without dealing with the stupid ipod cord or trying to get a line of sight with a remote control. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
Airborne Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 I am DIGGIN the helper bag idea! I was trying to figure out how to help my Camaro after all my chit is in and I just found the solution...
Chris Hammer Posted July 16, 2013 Report Posted July 16, 2013 What is going to be wrong with the plexi? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
SnowDrifter Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 Digging the white rims. How concerned are you about brake dust soiling them? Seems like you'd need to wash them thoroughly and often ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
killallblue Posted July 17, 2013 Report Posted July 17, 2013 This is just a test for powder coat we love it so for now we will clean them a lot till powder coat then when we get them back ill do the wax trick and it will be good
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.