Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

lookin good carbon!! love the white wheels. my vote is bigger brakes before bagss but im not a bag guy. keep it up!! :)

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Im lovin the white wheels man wasnt sure when i just seen the pic of the wheels but the pics of the whole car it looks damn good!

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

Anymore interior pics, maybe hint at what the doors will look like?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

What's the scheduled date that this might be playing? Not really the doors, just the wall. Curious to what those XL's will sound like in a 4th, off a 5k. My new-to-me truck's plans of a wall got shot down by my mom, and I'm wanting a pair of 12's in a 4th or a pair of 15's to replace the seats, that will take a 5.0k(or comparable) with ease. This build is going to kind of judge that for me :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Going to buy new lugs soon. Dont want to fuck them up like the gold ones i have so I bought these

null-1233.jpg

null-1872.jpg

Posted

What exactly are those? I put new lugs on and they got all fucked up

I cant really see the pic on mobile so not sure

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Posted

What exactly are those? I put new lugs on and they got all fucked up

I cant really see the pic on mobile so not sure

Plastic sockets so they dont scratch :good:

Posted

Sweet thanks man! Ill have to look into that let us know how they work out ill definitly be picking some up if you like them

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...