boom50cal Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 I gotta ask, what's next after the Civic is done? We all know that this hobby doesn't end... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
killallblue Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 A company truck that we will buy one day lol
Crandis16 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 ass n' titties I like it Like I have said previously... I WANT YOUR BUDGET!!! Love the progress here. Like that you pay attention to the car too, rather than just the system continue My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
SnowDrifter Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Ok... I give..... Now what?? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
HowLowCanYouGo Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 Looks tits man Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Cox Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 In all seriousness, I really want to keep up with this build, but it's nearly impossible. If you have any love for mankind you will make a UBL. ^^ Disregard. Was made aware of ubl. Only ever on here on mobile. Hard to find stuff. Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
Twostrokeking Posted July 20, 2013 Report Posted July 20, 2013 $$$$ My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.