Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

Love the Mugen

You should look into these. Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.

mit_evo2__09887.1347046654.1280.1280.jpg

get these you need new hinges anyways

Where would you buy these?

Same Where? I could use these in a few places.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

i searche billet trunk hinge on google.

http://www.importparts.com/310-tuner-billet-hood-hinges/

Those are hood hinges, give you higher hood angle I guess. seems like so little for 250+$

But for a show car you would not have the dingy hood prop up front and it would look clean. I would at least get soem stainless bolts though, the worn blue bolts over billet look bad.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Love the Mugen

You should look into these. Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.

mit_evo2__09887.1347046654.1280.1280.jpg

get these you need new hinges anyways

Where would you buy these?

http://www.310tuner.com/

they don't have the new civics listed on the site but i think they make them. they are pricey at $250

Posted

Yeah but they look cool and its a show car soooo

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

lol 10min after I post a link...your google fu is lacking

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Love the Mugen

You should look into these. Unfortunately the nrg struts would not fit.

get these you need new hinges anyways

Where would you buy these?

http://www.310tuner.com/

they don't have the new civics listed on the site but i think they make them. they are pricey at $250

Yup nice find but they dont make them for my car. Honestly I like my carbon fiber ones better.

They really need to package these better.
the box was falling apart.

Man I said the same thing when I got my 8's. I think it's the cheap recycled cardboard they use to package these. No foam inside, nothing. And as heavy as they are, they certainly need some support.

For once I actually agree with you lol

Here are some pics of the fucking shit I deal with.

Felt kind of bad to call Jon and drag him into this but we had a convo about the 1st and 2nd gen again. It looks like I got half and half :suicide-santa:

I have 6 old 10s and 6 new 10s.

All the boxes are shredded. The speakers are literally falling out the sides.

null-1618.jpg
null-1032.jpg
null-1172.jpg
null-952.jpg
null-2037.jpg
null-1201.jpg
null-862.jpg
Posted

Come on man, that's not the first time you've agreed with me! LOL

But you have to admit, it can't be easy to keep those straight. Not like it's on Jon. I think that Crescendo should've changed the packaging when they changed the design. Then these types of problems wouldn't happen. But I guess that's common sense huh. LOL

Posted

hey cool they do make those hinges for my car and I do need new ones for my CR-X cuz my trunk won't stay up

I wonder would I be able to use it on my trunk hatch or not...

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Posted

Bus bars made!

Waiting on nick to wake up to see mow many more holes i need to make.

null-2204.jpg

Posted

Wake him the fuck up lol. Git r done ;)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5616 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...