killallblue Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I think that's what it's going to be looks better
Brandonbkd Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Are you gonna do door poppers since the rear handles are covered up? FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
FieroGrande Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 The rings look badass. Great job as aways
scooter99 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Nick, Glad you're taking the reigns in here. Like I said yesterday, I'm holding judgment until it's done, but I like to see the install part of it. You do pretty clean work man. I'm interested to see the rest of it. Keep the PICS coming. I had more, but deleted it. Everyone needs to quit the post dumping in here. Ghost isn't the only one, even though he's the one who got singled out. NOW, more pictars!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
killallblue Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I only have one more with 2 layers of glass but that's it done for today
hdorre Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 That potential trunk layout is really creative.. i like it On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Brandonbkd Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Nope no need it's a walled car Lol duhhh FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
Carbon Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 I liek the first pic too. It looks good. Nightmare of wiring ahead but god damn the midrange is going to be so loud you guys could dj a show with your car. We might just do that. On a side note man, If you know anyone with a 400EX who wants DG nerf bars or a skid plate let me know. Just replaced everything on the quad with Pro Armor.
Carbon Posted July 31, 2013 Author Report Posted July 31, 2013 Got the replacement 10s in today. Beat to shit as usual but hey what else is new.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.