79 cutty Posted August 19, 2013 Report Posted August 19, 2013 Definitely a tight fit, but those amps look good in there! Look like they were meant to be there!yeah it is and it took me a week to figure you how i was going to to it to. Worked well! All cars should come with a floor made of amps in the trunk! Lol Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
killallblue Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 im sanding the doors more today tomorrow im going to start laying rage down to get it ready to be wrapped
jagblazer01 Posted August 20, 2013 Report Posted August 20, 2013 Get to work Cherry Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
scooter99 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 That, is very very clever Nick. I like it. i thanks scooter for it i saw he was doing the same thing and i was like that will work for me in this small ass trunk I'm glad it worked for you man. Looking good Nick. I wonder on the power wire issue, if you raised the batteries up a little on a platform, if that would fix that issue. Just a thought and suggestion. Definitely a tight fit in there. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Trey_Dog650 Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 amp rack looks awesome. i like it 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
WillPwn4Food Posted August 26, 2013 Report Posted August 26, 2013 Is there subs in the car yet? Do they play? What page? I remember looking through this like 5 months ago.... And now there's 130 pages more but I still don't see a working wall. Even mine plays, carbon. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
killallblue Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Got the head liner done today and the sunroof that was a pita
TNichy Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 Headliner looks good. I'm still looking forward to seeing more with this. I like where it's all going. The rack of 175.4's is sweet. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
killallblue Posted August 28, 2013 Report Posted August 28, 2013 I was waiting for the pics to go up. So what I did was use floral foam cut it to almost the shape hot glues it in to the handle holes then I sanded it more then I used rage to level it out then I sanded it again then bam no Handel holes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.