Jump to content

˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks guys and I know it still slow progress but its at a stage where things will be starting to looked finished now the head liner is done I can finish the wall and loading wall and paint and the front doors are almost done the iPad bezel is ready for paint all the amps are almost wired up I just need to do a lot of glass work for the back doors and trunk lid and make it all look good.

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Damn those doors are nuts looking... Cant wait to see finished product

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

well this is what i got done today almost done i probably have 2 more hours or so left

according to Chris i didn't get much done today.

A10948EF-7B38-4A1D-9F7E-AA76D484FCA3-168

514F2046-DAD9-47EB-83A9-0954E659B2B7-168

7C27F309-F8B4-4F5E-BD25-5E3116B01E16-168

A0AE6E09-D538-47DA-9B38-509E1FD9D16F-168

514DDB7E-0969-402D-9002-7D55F6B880F5-168

98CCE0DE-0DFC-4AFC-A1C2-096D5DDEF4F6-168

CC33124C-7B89-4FE2-A1A1-CD48197E3BD2-168

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

Doors are looking awesome! Gna be painting them?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

Doors are looking awesome! Gna be painting them?

Most likely. I doubt I will get them wrapped.

Posted
IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4776.jpg
Posted

saw the car this past weekend picking up some decals from nick.....the work looks really good. cant wait to see the finished product

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2273 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...