Antonio Moore Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I just got the 80 prs yesterday I've been toying with it but I still don't know how to turn down the bass on door speakers it's annoying
IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I just got the 80 prs yesterday I've been toying with it but I still don't know how to turn down the bass on door speakers it's annoying Set the 80prs in to network mode. From there you will go to menu and then audio and then you will see Network 1-2-3-4 each network will allow you to set the crossover frequencies for the speakers. Also make sure your amps are set to All Pass/Full Pass 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 BTW to switch it to network mode you need to pull the unit out and look on the chassis for a small switch. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Chris Hammer Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I just got the 80 prs yesterday I've been toying with it but I still don't know how to turn down the bass on door speakers it's annoying Set the 80prs in to network mode. From there you will go to menu and then audio and then you will see Network 1-2-3-4 each network will allow you to set the crossover frequencies for the speakers. Also make sure your amps are set to All Pass/Full Pass Does the 80prs only have RCA preouts or can you run it like a normal H/U without an amp? Pioneers site shows 50wx4 like their other H/U so I'm guessing you can. So are you sure he is using the Preouts? OP how do you have your head unit set up? MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
IBleedMusick Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I just got the 80 prs yesterday I've been toying with it but I still don't know how to turn down the bass on door speakers it's annoying Set the 80prs in to network mode. From there you will go to menu and then audio and then you will see Network 1-2-3-4 each network will allow you to set the crossover frequencies for the speakers. Also make sure your amps are set to All Pass/Full Pass Does the 80prs only have RCA preouts or can you run it like a normal H/U without an amp? Pioneers site shows 50wx4 like their other H/U so I'm guessing you can. So are you sure he is using the Preouts? OP how do you have your head unit set up? Yes you can it has a switch for that as well. It switches between running it from the HU or using preouts. But it also switches between standard and network mode. Standard is a basic unit with basic eq settings. Network gets you the full monty. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Antonio Moore Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 Ok I'll try it later its on a t600 4 mids and highs
bcbrassard Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 When you switch to NW mode you turn off the internal amp and it runs a cleaner low power signal from what Pioneer techs have said. Emailed them so many times they wont return my questions. lol There are a butt load of videos on there website under the profile of the DEH-80PRS. watch them all and they walk you right thru everything. Pretty cool really.
Antonio Moore Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 When you switch to NW mode you turn off the internal amp and it runs a cleaner low power signal from what Pioneer techs have said. Emailed them so many times they wont return my questions. lol There are a butt load of videos on there website under the profile of the DEH-80PRS. watch them all and they walk you right thru everything. Pretty cool really. Oh ok I see I will look thanks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.