Jump to content

LOL Check this fleabay auction.


Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-Watt-Custom-Made-Competition-Grade-Amp-/181083779788?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item2a296f32cc

I am absolutely astonished by some people. :ughdunno:

I could be forgiven for thinking that is an audiopipe ap 2000 with the badges removed.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

lmao

"This sub tuned down to 1 OHM can produce up to 2000 Watts. unless you have it hooked up to two different speakers or the jackhammer you arn't going to need this. if you tune it to 2 OHM it goes down to about 1000 and you can range it anywhere in between. I had this amp hooked up to my 18" obsidian audio subwoofer and this made that thing kick. It put out so many watts it set off my moms BMW's car alarm in our garage... yeah, this thing gets the job done. it was made for competition and is custom made and the street value goes for about $600-$700 dollars new. im selling it for $200 because i need to sell it quick. the price im selling has nothing to do with the quality. it works perfectly and puts out perfect bass. its easy to tune with the turn of a screw. it has heat marks on the top because someone put a design logo on the top of the amp and it melted sitting in their car in the heat. again this does not affect the quality, simply the look."
Posted

I know right. I sent him a message asking him if it didnt sell would he be willing to trade for an audiopipe ap 2000

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

it was made for competition and is custom made and the street value goes for about $600-$700 dollars new.

LMAO!

Posted

sorry i meant audiopipe ap 2000. not the apk. I fat fingered my post.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2887 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...